- 214 pages
- 24.5cm x 34.5cm
- Published in London, 2020
Twin is a biannual art and fashion magazine – a big, beautiful, hardback publication that uses its large format pages to showcase a wide range of work. Jiu-Jitsu sisters The Gracies set the scene for issue 22, in which focus, determination and individual spirit recur throughout the features.
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.
In this issue:
- Supermodel Carolyn Murphy on an existential polar journey
- The Gracies’ female-run Jiu-Jitsu academy celebrates the art of self defence through dance and sisterhood
- Stefanie Mosshammer comments on the world’s fashion waste with an anthropomorphic clothing series
- Clare Shilland on space and speed
- The prodigal theatre director Ola Ince, fresh from a run at The Donmar and about to tackle Shakespeare’s finest at The Globe
- The daring feminist art of Harmony Hammond