- 140 pages
- 24cm x 17cm
- Published in London, 2021
Where the Leaves Fall explores the relationship between people and nature, telling global stories from a local perspective.
In this issue:
- Artist Tamara Dean’s photography presents human beings immersed in ecosystems
- An interview with Brazilian indigenous leader Sônia Guajajara
- An interview with South African cultural practitioner, food activist and artist, Zayaan Khan
- On Canada’s shameful treatment of its indigenous peoples
Like what you see? Issue 2, Issue 3 and Issue 4 of Where the Leaves Fall are also available in the Stack shop.