27cm x 18cm
Published in London, 2021
Worms is a biannual literary magazine that celebrates female and non-binary writer culture, and issue four is themed around walking. Inspired by the act of walking during lockdown, the issue considers psychogeography and the situationists from a non-male perspective, and also mixes literature with stories on exercise, exploring and taking up space on the streets.
In this issue:
- How can the act of walking the streets spark political conversation?
- Poet and novelist Eileen Myles on how walking expresses both invulnerability and vulnerability
- Graphic novelist Alison Bechdel on The Secret to Superhuman Strength
- Sex worker and writer Tilly Lawless on breaking taboos
- Plus conversations with Lauren Elkin, Mckenzie Wark, Therese Estacion and Carmen Winant.
- Also includes I’m Busy Writing Lists, a zine by Victoria Margrethe Bencsik.