- 112 pages
- 27.5cm x 20cm
- Published in Istanbul, 2019
Launched in 2018, Year Zero is a magazine based in Istanbul about emerging global subcultures.
In this issue:
- Surveying the endangered underwater habitat of the Bosphorus
- Palestine’s booming underground scene
- The fashion industry’s schizophrenic attitude to originality
- An interview with Pan Daijing
- Omnivisio: A special project by Giorgio Di Salvo and Daniele Guerrini
- Nick Sethi explores the brand and bootleg culture of India
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.